Friday, November 19, 2010

BLOGGING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AND EDUCATION: Examples of Different Types of Software

BLOGGING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AND EDUCATION: Examples of Different Types of Software: "

I was very excited to learn about Pete's Powerpoint Station. Thanks Valerie! I teach 8th Grade English/Language Arts and I can certainly use this tutorial in my classroom. I particularly am thrilled to learn about the writing tutorials. I noticed that this site has tutorials in the four modes of writing as well as creative writing and the writing process. This site will help me prepare to teach those topics and fulfill those objectives on the Alabama Course of Study. Students will find these presentations interesting and easy to follow.
mldteach

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! I'm glad you were able to use this resource in your classroom!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete